Modern Penthouse in the heart of Palma
Property type: Apartment
Property Reference ID: 23627
Area (M 2)
Land Size: 76 M 2
The Project Citizens is the balance between innovation, exclusivity, and comfort, designing space by space with the aim of becoming a leading light in contemporary residential architecture in Palma.Designed by one of the most important studios in the Balearic Islands, run by the García-Ruiz brothers and Jose Antonio Cortés. Major investment in the project and design specifications ensures a high level of equity protection.Citizens are inspired by the innovation of the most exclusive residential developments to be found in European cities, working on those elements to design an innovative, unique project of excellence that is fully integrated into the architecture of the city.
• Unique double facade designed in steel, metal, concrete and glass, for maximum luminosity in each space and for the building as a whole.
• Free architecture with moveable partitions and multipurpose spaces that incorporate the latest innovations in the sector to solve formerly complex technical problems, such as large spans and windows, soundproofing, solar protection, etc.
• Entrance halls with their own particular interior design, including artworks to create an exclusive space in harmony with the rest of the building.
• The building comes with landscaping elements already in place on the inner facade, communal areas and exterior facade, as per the design infographics.Independent decoration project for the parking and storage room floors, with decorative walls featuring illustrations, with minimalist and efficient LED lighting.
• An exhaustive energy-efficiency engineering project for each space in the building, resulting in a clear optimization of energy use in each area and type of supply (the systems installed produce monthly savings in electricity and water, in each home and in communal areas).
• Citizens is a project designed from the ground up to provide a spacious interior life through different spaces designed the ensure maximum comfort for their owners.
• A series of landscaped open areas and private bathing area inspired by the exclusivity of boutique hotels, incorporating hammocks, Bali beds, and a state-of-the-art swimming pool.
• An exclusive Wellness Area consisting of a gymnasium, spa, and Turkish bath.
• A unique interior facade designed with the same care as its exterior counterpart, with large windows and plants surrounding and embellishing the interior courtyard, creating a very special ensemble.
• Large contemporary homes with a loft aesthetic with amazing lounge- kitchen-diners connected to both facades of the building, giving each home maximum luminosity throughout the day.
• Exterior Schüco or similar high-end finishing for superior sound and heat insulation, ensuring comfort and excellent energy savings.
• Full gas central heating with high-efficiency radiators.Full ducted air-conditioning installed, hot and cold air, Mitsubishi or similar brand.
•High-end large porcelain stone tiling throughout the home and communal areas.
• High-security entrance door and safe with an electronic opening system.
• Bticino or similar brand electrical fixtures and fittings.
•Interior doors in white lacquer finish with modern hardware.
•Telecommunications with video camera entry phone, parabolic antenna, and DTT.
• Fully fitted and finished kitchens with island and exclusive-ve-brand tailored design, including accessories and interior compartments. Counter top with integrated sink.
•Integrated and paneled high-end appliances, Bosch or similar brand: ceramic induction hob, microwave-oven, washer-dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator and extractor hood.
• Spacious Suites with innovative boutique hotel styling, with three spaces: bedroom, dressing room, and bathroom.
• Closet type dressing room in wood, fully furnished, with interior lining in drawers and lacquered finish.
• Designer shower with sprinkler and RGB colored LED lighting (color therapy) and transparent shower screens integrated into the suite.
• Washbasin in all bathrooms with drawers, hob, and breast. Signing screens installed.
• Solariums with separate bathing/relaxation areas, and lounge- dining room. Complete with garden elements on the facade as per project, with minibar, barbecue, and Jacuzzi.
• VIP lobby on the sixth floor for access to homes 601, 602